The Inflow Inspection module is designed to support the quality assurance process in accordance with the minimum requirements established in ISO 9000.
The main functions of the module:
- control of incoming materials;
- obtaining data on suppliers and materials to ensure guaranteed quality;
- managing inconsistencies by maintaining a daily logbook and applying the Pareto model;
- maintaining accurate and easily accessible archival records to track information;
- issuing reports to the purchasing department on the status of all materials and related suppliers;
- provision of data for managerial decision making;
- issuing quality certificates without the need for quality control oversight;
- specification management using audit as a material control tool;
- assessment of the performance of suppliers.