The Financials module provides basic tools for executing and accounting for basic financial business processes, such as cash flow management, settlements with customers and suppliers, counterparty debt control, and financial accounting within the enterprise.
The main functions of the module:
- control and management of accounts payable and accounts receivable;
- change in various characteristics of accounts payable and receivable;
- repayment of bills in various ways (advances, netting);
- formation of applications for payment and payment orders;
- integration with client-bank systems;
- conducting and accounting of operations in bank accounts.
The Financials module is closely integrated with all modules of the system. So, for example, when making a purchase in the Purchases module, payment invoices are automatically generated, subsequent work with which can be performed in the Financials module.Return to functionality map ▶