The Management Accounting module provides the efficient generation and maintenance of enterprise reporting. The functionality of the module complies with the requirements of legislation in the field of accounting and tax accounting and provides support for Russian and international standards in the field of accounting and reporting.
- Posting structure. It is possible to register transactions using the “double entry” method, which is the standard for Russian accounting practice (while maintaining the possibility of registering “semiconductors” if necessary).
- It is possible to register transactions with the “red reversal” flag.
- Multicurrency accounting. It is possible to record and register transactions in different currencies. The list of possible currencies to be used is set in the special directory “Accounting Currencies”.
- For the correct registration and accounting of transactions in various currencies, the system provides for the use of a daily exchange rate. It is possible to automatically download exchange rates from the website of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.
- Chart of accounts. A hierarchical chart of accounts is used, if necessary, you can create a long encoding of the account (up to 70 characters).
- Management perspectives. Various custom chart of accounts reports can be created. Angles are rules for selecting data based on additional analytics, when creating which there is no need to involve a programmer.
- There are pre-configured reports that are most often used to generate enterprise reporting, such as a balance sheet, statement of financial performance, statement of cash flows, statement of changes in equity and others.
- Freely definable analytics. In the “Ma-3” system, for each posting, as well as for most documents and operations, it is possible to specify an additional analytical section – one or another financial analytics. Each of the analysts can designate a separate characteristic of the operation and have its own set of acceptable values entered in the reference book associated with it. You can define up to 8 end-to-end analytics extended to all modules of the system. Analysts may have a hierarchical structure.
- Rules for the formation of transactions. The rules for automatic creation of transactions when registering documents and performing operations are configured in the directory “Posting Profiles”. So, each operation in the system corresponds to a standard wiring code. A flexible rule for determining debit and credit accounts, analytical features, text fields, a rule for calculating the amount of a transaction based on logical formulas using any parameters of the source documents, for example, production and logistics, as well as the selection (activation) rule for this standard code is attached formulas. For each operation, if necessary, you can configure an unlimited number of different postings. The rules for determining automatic postings can be configured for any type of balance sheet (accounting), for example, for tax, management, IFRS, etc.